He called!!! Just when I thought he had already left along with the chance of me talking to my missionary, he called! He is flying out this afternoon with 12 other missionaries all headed to Fresno California. Half of them are Spanish Speaking, so he may not know all of them as they have been in the MTC for longer to help with also learning the language. It was for only a few minutes, but he sounds so happy and that has made my day!
He will now be switching to Mondays as his P-days (preparation day for letter writing, laundry and stuff like that). So, I will try to hold on until then, hoping for a picture included in a greeting from his Mission President saying that he has arrived. Until then, thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts for Paul.
Oh, and as I love pictures, I found this one from another missionary Mom! Here he is with half of the group ( I am assuming these are the English speaking missionaries) while in the MTC.

No comments:
Post a Comment