Monday, July 22, 2019

Zone Activities (July 15)

We have had an awesome time spending time together as a missionary zone. Last week we we made tie dye shirts that turned out really well. We almost stained the table but we sacrificed our clothes to save the table from being dyed. It was actually really fun.
This week, we are at President Mackay's house for our activities and it is awesome! He has a huge house and is doing great! We played pingpong for a little while and then we did around the world. It was really crazy at first and then we got it down. We when had a tournament and I was up against President Mackay. I almost had him, but I eventually messed up. We were playing until seven and we went to twelve because we had to win by two. I got fairly good at pingpong when I was with Elder Settle and it was to much fun. 
The work hasn't been going too well. We are still trying to set up appointments that won't fall through and people just haven't been interested. We have been really persistent though and we have a few of people we hope we can meet with this week. Most of the people we are trying to contact are really busy and we haven't really found a way around that. 
We were able to help some Nuns this week! As we were biking we noticed a green PT Cruiser that had a flat tire and they didn't know it. We had to bike exceedingly fast to catch up to them. When they did realize it, they didn't know what to do so we helped them out right away. We found the spare on the bottom of the car and got it changed really fast. The lady driving the Nuns tried to give us twenty dollars but we declined and helped them to the nearest gas station to fill the tire up with air. We asked someone for some quarters and the man we asked was glad to help. Sadly, no one was interested in the gospel but it was really awesome! 
I hope everyone has a safe week and enjoys summer while it lasts!
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson
P.S. 
Presidents house and the zone and me with an exceedingly old car from a former investigator 



No comments:

Post a Comment