These past few weeks have been crazy and really productive. We have been meeting with so many people and have had to drop even more people than ever. I really want to help people, but if they don't do anything it is impossible to make lasting change. We do have a lot of promising people so your prayers are paying off. We are meeting with Kenneth tonight, we have a lot of hope for him and the first lesson we had with him went great. we could tell he felt the spirit and things made sense.
I am so sorry that I have not been able to Email for a long time but the keys to the family history center were lost for a time. I don't like making excuses but, what happens, happens.
There are earthquakes happening here! we only felt it for probably twenty seconds but it was awesome! The earthquakes are coming from down south and a lot of houses were destroyed but from what I have heard no one was hurt too badly. I really hope things stay that way.
I did discover something interesting this week too. English isn't the hardest language to learn. The reason why people say it is is because the roots of some languages are similar or totally different. same with the sentence structure, too. Really, the difficulty of the language depends on what language you start with.
There is even a Native American language that is really odd. You can write a sentence and then mix and match the words, but it will mean the same thing. Its really awesome how it works but I don't know the name of the language.
I hope everyone has a safe week!
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson
No comments:
Post a Comment