My apartment is gigantic! I'm very surprised there aren't more missionaries there with us. It's also awesome because we get a car! Only every other week though.
My new companion is awesome! Elder Groves does not stop working no matter what! He is a very strong country man that loves the gospel so much!
Apparently before I came in, there was an Elder Robison. He just to happens to be from Colorado as well. Loves video games and classic music like me. He's just way better than me. He just went home too so I've got a very long way to go compared to him. He will be an essential part in the work of the Lord in the days to come.
There's also a lot of Elders from my District in Turlock so that's awesome. There's someone we are teaching that grew up there and it hit my with a massive throwback. I can't believe that was only three months since I was there.
This area is awesome too. Some areas are better than others but I like it. Most of the city is very compact and small, but there are some areas that are nice. I found out not too long ago that a cheap house here is way too expensive. Everyone still manages really well though.
Enjoy the beginning of the School year!
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson
No comments:
Post a Comment