BIRTHDAY! February 4
I am truly grateful for all the gifts that everyone has sent me wheater they be physical or if it is support. In truth it was a normal Saturday of rejection aside from the fact that I got to eat at Red Robin! It was awesome! I love doing here on a mission and serving others despite being ignored. It's super weird now because I can tell when someone is lying or not now. I also have gotten really good at 4-square. It's honestly really fun when you have a lot of people. The squares need to be like 8 or 9 feet for it to be fun. Anyways the work has honestly been slow because everyone is so busy all the time and a lot of people work in the bay area so they have to wake up at 3 to get there on time for work. In truth it helps me appreciate when I find a golden family. I really want to keep working even if I don't get a single baptism or if I get 100. I know at the end of the day that i tried my hardest and fulfilled the Lord's work. It's also been really good because I haven't been waiting time being on my phone. I'm out accomplishing something that will help others for eternity. I've changed so much already but those changes must be perminant and that's what counts. I wish that anytime that I've hurt someone that I could undo that mistake but thats why I need to be kind and understanding. I want to call out other on their mistakes and then I realize my own instead and remember my nothingness. The only way that I hold true value is when I'm serving the Lord and following what he has commanded. I've seen my life and the lives of others in an eternal perspective and see the potential that all of us hold. I also don't want others to forgive and forget, I want them to forgive and forsake so that the mistakes are not repeated. I just want to help everyone with the gospel because it will heal all and yet people reject it. I am and will forever will be a man of God regardless of what the world will throw at me and regardless of who it is from. I know that all things are possible through Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father and I will never forget this or deny this. I love all that my family and friends have done for me and I will use all the resources I have to further the work if the Lord and bringing to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.
Love
Elder Robertson
No comments:
Post a Comment