Monday, February 11, 2019

Pictures

Hi, sorry I haven't been taking many pictures but I did make a couple of videos with my companion. I can't send it unfortunately because of gmail. The ward is fairly small because of inactivity but there are quite a few families that are really strong in the gospel. I actually got my birthday package on Saturday and am trying to use the jell pad as best as I can. It's been weird though because it feels like its reflecting heat back at my head instead of cooling me off. I really want it to work but it just isn't. I'll continue to use it as much as I can to see if something changes. I am receiving the emails by the way but thank you for making sure. 
Mostly my companion and I go to the store on preparation day and we do laundry. We then go to the church to play 4-square and basketball. I was the one to start 4-square and everyone enjoys it a lot. We play for hours so we basically have an all day workout. I basically have an all day workout with my bike anyway so preparation days destroy me. 
I also recieved all the gift cards that everyone sent me and those were awesome. Unfortunately I don't have a Chick-fil-A near me. There is one in Fresno and when I went to the temple we were about to go and then the group changed their minds to go to a Mexican food place.
The temple was really nice though. It was a lot smaller than I thought it was but it is still beautiful. Honestly, I think that the best place for gift cards right now is Wendy's. It's close to where I live and it's got really good deals. There is a Red Robin here though. I went there for lunch on my birthday. 
I did see a fox around the church building on Friday. It was so awesome. It's also weird because there are 2 full church buildings right next to one another. It's weird but it works. I'm very grateful to be here right now. It has been very hard and I'm grateful for that as well because otherwise I wouldn't be growing. I am truly grateful for all the support I am getting.

Paul enjoying his birthday gift cards



The fox

Paul at the Fresno California Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment