I'm very grateful for all the support I've been getting as well. I am doing my best to fulfill my missionary purpose because I love Jesus Christ. I am keeping the commandments because I want to. I have shared my testimony with many and I would invite others to do the same. I really want to share eternal joy and blessings with those I love and I love my friends.
In truth, I love the missionaries out here. I believe that I have made lifelong friends. They are all extremely strong in faith and in knowledge of the gospel and I want to be like them. They have all been out for over a year and are awesome. We've been trying out some "easy D&D" and it's been really fun. The stories are a little weird but that's what makes them awesome. They've been helping me to change for the better and given me motivation and true care for me.
I'm realizing that there are a ton of less active members out here, like enough to make 2 more wards. We've been trying to help them come to church but it hasn't really been working as well. We won't give up on them. If anyone has any advise with that, it would be super helpful. Mostly we've been building relationships with them and trying to see how we can help them.
I'm trying to figure out where the nose spray went. I know I took it out with me but I can't find it. I'm just going to get some at the store soon. I'm going to try a couple of things a week to help with sleep. I've been getting up, going to the gym, making and eating breakfast then we start studies for the day so the schedule should be fine. I think I'll try to work harder at the gym then. Its been really great going every morning accept Sunday of course. I'm going to look a lot better by the time my mission is over. Even then I'll go to the gym after.
I'm looking forward to having calls again, it's so awesome to be able to talk with family members instead of just an email. So many changes are happening already and I hope that they are helping everyone. I actually studies come follow me and it's super helpful with explaining things but it also allows people to discuss everything. I can't wait to come back to that. I hope everyone back home is doing ok.
Love,
Elder Robertson

No comments:
Post a Comment