Monday, March 4, 2019

Transfers February 18

I have had a really awesome times with the other missionaries. There are thankfully not many missionaries leaving. I stay here for another transfer by default because I'm being trained. Honestly, the work is really slow. We haven't been able to get many solid appointments with anyone but we are hopeful. We have been working really hard and I've changed so much because of that. I'm sorry if I was annoying or even if I hurt you. I'm changing so much and I know that by the end of my mission I will be who God wants me to be. The amount of service and studies that I'm doing I'm very surprised I got caught up in so many games and stories. I will do so much more when I get home. Right now I will work on bringing others to the gospel because it helps everyone no matter what is happening. I will work my hardest. 
Love,
Elder Robertson 

No comments:

Post a Comment