We went out to the boonies this week as well. Lots of orchards, dogs and bees. Know that the smaller dogs chase you the longest. Most of the dogs were chained to something. There were some gigantic dogs that looked like bears! The fences are usually broken and patched up.
My studies this week have been very good. Come follow me is so awesome! I hope its helping others as much if not more than me. There is a really awesome book that helps answer questions about the church called Day of Defense. It's very educational and really funny to be honest. We had to double check if we were allowed to read it and we are.
Elder Settle is so awesome. He's almost done training me, it takes 2 transfers to do so or 12 weeks. I can't believe I've been out for so long! It feels like I just got out here! I've only got 8 days with my companion! He's helped me improve myself so much and teach me. We get along very well for a lot of reasons and he's just amazing. He knows his doctrine and scripture points and really enjoys missionary work. He's also very funny and always making me and others laugh. I'm going to miss him when training is over.
I'm so grateful to be here on a mission. Thanks for all the support, I will do all I can to fulfill my calling.
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson
P.S.
The picture is when we were out in the boonies

No comments:
Post a Comment