My new companion is Elder Yancey! I look forward to serving with him. I've heard many great things about him.
I heard that my Dad sadly is in the hospital. He was having stomach pains Sunday morning and asked for a priesthood blessing. When he sat into the chair though he fainted or had a seizure or something. He was rushed to the hospital and he fainted again and threw up a bunch of black bile. The doctor said that he had multiple ulcers in his stomach and that they have stopped bleeding for now. We hope he gets better soon and heals quickly.
Please continue to do the small and simple things the Lord has commanded and He will bless you so much. Even if you have no time, make time. If you do I promise that you will be protected. You will not go through anything that you can't handle.
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson
P.S.
A picture of Elder Settle's bike. He named it Shrek...

No comments:
Post a Comment