Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Sick Week/Spirit World March 18

*Note from Mom- This week, Paul's Great-Grandma Helen DiFulco Passed away at 100. She lived close by his
 whole life, and he has a close relationship with her.
*Also, for privacy, I won't be posting the names of who he is teaching anymore.

Unfortunately, most of the missionaries have been getting sick here because of the season change. My companion
 got sick for the beginning of the week and we trued to work through it but it hurt too much. Many hours of studies
 were done though but we couldn't go out. We did get out as often as we could because we exchanged with the
 District leaders. They are awesome. 
We were able to meet with J and the family but we're trying to get a hold of E. She's got some concerns about her
 husband being there for lessons so we haven't been able to teach her. She has been talking a lot about the Book
 of Mormon with her friend that is a member so we know she still wants to know more. I wish there was more to report
 but that's about it. 

In truth, I'm happy for my great grandmother because I know she's in a better place. I love her so much and I know 
she's resting now. I know I'll see her again and with a perfected body. I know that she is precious to our Heavenly
 Father and that she strove to do good. I can't wait to see her, its a good thing this life feels short. I hope everyone has
 a great day and knows that Little Grandma is OK now.
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson 

No comments:

Post a Comment