For missionary work, this week has been really slow. We tried by so many people and most were with appointments, but they were not there. We have been running around everywhere, trying to call and visit and help. The visits we did have though were great! they were fairly long but we were able to get to know them more and address more of their needs for future visits.
We have been running into a ton of people that want help, but only the physical help. It is truly heartbreaking having to not help them because we don't have money for them and they don't want to address their spiritual needs. Some people just want to talk and vent about stuff but then when we try to offer the gospel, they turn us down.
This week was super busy but next week I will be sure to set aside many hours to make sure I can communicate with everyone. I love all of you and I will see you next week.
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson
No comments:
Post a Comment