This week has been super crazy for so many reasons. We've been working with some less actives as of late and have come to find that many aren't really less active. Its weird how similar the stories are. A lot of great people have to end up taking care of their mom's and dealing with marriage problems. It's really sad but I know the Lord will forge them into who they need to become.
We ended up doing a lot of service for a member. She was moving from one small room in the house to the garage. She had a few big things moved like the bookshelf, the fridge, and the cabinets. I had to figure out how to disassemble the Samsung fridge. I got the door off on one side but then the other one had a ton of wires and water hoses. I didn't know if I could take them apart or if it was permanent. We ended up having to wheel the gigantic fridge through the backyard and to the garage. It was ok for the most part but the side of the house had a lot of holes and big rocks. It was still awesome though. We'll be helping some of her friends because of that service. We didn't even know we would have that opportunity to teach so many! They all speak Philippineno though so we will heed the member there with us. It'll be a great time though!
We went on a team up with a member as well, Brother S. Let's just say that he LOVES his deep doctrine. He's extremely energetic when it comes to the gospel. It's really cool to see. I learned a bit from him but he also just needs to dial it back a bit. I love him but if he were to do that then he'd probably be the perfect missionary.
We also saw Bob and Alice this week but they were busy. In the few seconds we talked we found out that he was studying Come Follow Me! He's also doing a lot of reading in the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine & Covenants. I really hope that the Spirit helps him learn. I know Elder Yancey will definitely keep helping him a lot though.
I really hope that this week was a great one and this next week Will be an amazing one!
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson
Paul liked this Castle that he lived near in Turlock

No comments:
Post a Comment