I honestly thought I sent the words but I guess my phone was glitching somehow.
So, the first one is of my foot after I had two warts cut out of my foot on Preparation day. I had tried to get rid of it many times but he said that they had to be cut out because it had penetrated all three layers of skin. The hole is about the size of a dime and has been healing really well. It was cool because after the doctor was done cutting them out, he used electricity to cauterize it! It was so cool! It was weird because it seemed like my foot was being welded and it even had the smoke and everything, just no hood needed. I've been on crutches this last week and it was very humbling. I should be fine after this next week.
The next picture is of me and my last companion's tags on the last day we were together. It was fun being with him and I hope that he gets along well with his new companion.
The last picture is of a car from 1930 and has been restored. it was so cool to be in it and the member took us to get these really nice doughnuts. He was a bit older,but he was doing fairly well. We did give him a blessing to help him with his cancer and that he will be comforted by Jesus Christ with the Infinite Atonement. That's what I love about the Atonement too, it covers so many things that are unfair in this life and makes it so we can be happy no matter what situation we are in.
I did get to go to the zoo today,but my phone was dead so that was a bummer. I'll get the pictures latter but it was amazing. I hope everyone has a great week and I'll be sure to tell more next week!
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson



No comments:
Post a Comment