So, the situation with N is that her mom was arrested and she's going to jail. We won't be able to teach N anymore but we're praying that things work out for he and her family. A lot of others have been busy still so we haven't been able to see them.
We did meet a member that hasn't been in a while but he wants to come back and he came to church on Sunday! He is an ex-marine who left because he was disabled. He's got some mental problems but he's got a good heart and is willing to work hard. He's awesome!
We did meet with Bob and Alice this week and they seem a little more interested. We got talking about church services and ours seems to be drastically different. I didn't really realize that until now. Honestly it sounds kinda fun for some of them. I still enjoy our Sunday meetings a lot more because of the spirit there and because the power of the sacrament. Before I honestly didn't know why we took the sacrament or what it did to help us even though people told me plenty of times. It holds a special place in my heart because of the importance of it. I had to learn it for myself but it was worth it.
I'm so happy for this gospel and for the infinite love that our Heavenly Father has for us. I've been pondering this week as well of why we call him father. Of all the titles he posses, I think that Heavenly Father is my favorite. I look forward to seeing him again after this long life to experience a complete sense of joy! I love everyone has a great week.
I'll work on getting pictures this week, sorry.
Sincerely,
Elder Robertson
No comments:
Post a Comment